By Galit Shmueli,Peter C. Bruce,Nitin R. Patel
Data Mining for enterprise Analytics: thoughts, options, and purposes in XLMiner®, 3rd Edition presents an utilized method of information mining and predictive analytics with transparent exposition, hands-on workouts, and real-life case experiences. Readers will paintings with all the typical info mining tools utilizing the Microsoft® workplace Excel® add-in XLMiner® to increase predictive versions and the right way to receive enterprise price from vast Data.
Featuring up-to-date topical assurance on textual content mining, social community research, collaborative filtering, ensemble equipment, uplift modeling and extra, the Third Edition additionally includes:
- Real-world examples to construct a theoretical and useful knowing of key info mining methods
- End-of-chapter routines that aid readers larger comprehend the awarded material
- Data-rich case stories to demonstrate quite a few functions of knowledge mining techniques
- Completely new chapters on social community research and textual content mining
- A significant other web site with extra info units, teachers fabric that come with ideas to workouts and case reviews, and Microsoft PowerPoint® slides
- Free 140-day license to take advantage of XLMiner for schooling software
Data Mining for company Analytics: ideas, suggestions, and purposes in XLMiner®, 3rd Edition is a great textbook for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level classes in addition to specialist courses on information mining, predictive modeling, and large facts analytics. the hot version can be a special reference for analysts, researchers, and practitioners operating with predictive analytics within the fields of industrial, finance, advertising and marketing, computing device technology, and knowledge technology.
Read Online or Download Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner PDF
Similar data mining books
Intercept difficulties and demanding situations commonly confronted by means of PostgreSQL database directors with the easiest troubleshooting techniquesAbout This BookDetect and clear up functionality, indexing, and fuzzy fits difficulties and extra in a good wayTune PostgreSQL databases and take away bottlenecks corresponding to low functionality queries, failed database connections, and transaction locks that decelerate the systemsHands-on consultant with beneficial troubleshooting suggestions for PostgreSQL database administratorsWho This publication Is ForIf you're a database administrator trying to find options to universal PostgreSQL difficulties, this is often the e-book for you.
This publication is a suite of consultant and novel works performed in facts Mining, wisdom Discovery, Clustering and class that have been initially awarded in French on the EGC'2013 (Toulouse, France, January 2013) and EGC'2014 meetings (Rennes, France, January 2014). those meetings have been respectively the thirteenth and 14th variations of this occasion, which occurs every year and that is now winning and recognized within the French-speaking neighborhood.
The W3C XQuery three. 1 normal offers a device to go looking, extract, and control content material, even if it is in XML, JSON or undeniable textual content. With this absolutely up-to-date, in-depth educational, you’ll discover ways to application with this hugely functional question language. Designed for question writers who've a few wisdom of XML fundamentals, yet now not unavoidably complex wisdom of XML-related applied sciences, this ebook is perfect as either an educational and a reference.
This quantity is aiming at a variety of readers andresearchers within the region of huge info by way of providing the hot advances within the fieldsof great information research, in addition to the suggestions and instruments used to examine it. The ebook contains 10 precise chaptersproviding a concise advent to important info research and up to date options and Environments forBig facts research.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Using R to Unlock the Value of Big Data: Big Data Analytics with Oracle R Enterprise and Oracle R Connector for Hadoop
- Accumulo: Application Development, Table Design, and Best Practices
- Time Series Analysis Methods and Applications for Flight Data
- Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems: Selected papers from the International Conference ML4CPS 2016 (Technologien für die intelligente Automation)
Extra resources for Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner