By Babak Akhgar,Gregory B. Saathoff,Hamid R Arabnia,Richard Hill,Andrew Staniforth,Petra Saskia Bayerl
Application of massive information for nationwide defense provides clients with cutting-edge innovations, tools, and applied sciences for large info analytics within the struggle opposed to terrorism and crime, together with quite a lot of case stories and alertness eventualities. This publication combines services from a world crew of specialists in legislations enforcement, nationwide defense, and legislation, in addition to laptop sciences, criminology, linguistics, and psychology, making a distinctive cross-disciplinary selection of wisdom and insights into this more and more worldwide issue.
The strategic frameworks and significant elements offered in Application of huge info for nationwide Security examine technical, felony, moral, and societal affects, but additionally useful issues of huge facts procedure layout and deployment, illustrating how facts and safety issues intersect. In picking present and destiny technical and operational demanding situations it helps legislations enforcement and executive organisations of their operational, tactical and strategic judgements while utilizing titanic info for nationwide security
- Contextualizes the large facts thought and the way it pertains to nationwide safeguard and crime detection and prevention
- Presents strategic methods for the layout, adoption, and deployment of huge facts applied sciences in fighting terrorism and lowering crime
- Includes a chain of case reports and situations to illustrate the appliance of huge information in a countrywide protection context
- Indicates destiny instructions for giant info as an enabler of complicated crime prevention and detection
Read Online or Download Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies PDF
Similar data mining books
Intercept difficulties and demanding situations as a rule confronted through PostgreSQL database directors with the easiest troubleshooting techniquesAbout This BookDetect and remedy functionality, indexing, and fuzzy fits difficulties and extra in a good wayTune PostgreSQL databases and take away bottlenecks resembling low functionality queries, failed database connections, and transaction locks that decelerate the systemsHands-on advisor with helpful troubleshooting ideas for PostgreSQL database administratorsWho This booklet Is ForIf you're a database administrator trying to find suggestions to universal PostgreSQL difficulties, this is often the e-book for you.
This ebook is a suite of consultant and novel works performed in info Mining, wisdom Discovery, Clustering and category that have been initially provided in French on the EGC'2013 (Toulouse, France, January 2013) and EGC'2014 meetings (Rennes, France, January 2014). those meetings have been respectively the thirteenth and 14th variations of this occasion, which happens every year and that's now profitable and famous within the French-speaking group.
The W3C XQuery three. 1 commonplace offers a device to look, extract, and control content material, even if it truly is in XML, JSON or simple textual content. With this absolutely up-to-date, in-depth instructional, you’ll discover ways to software with this hugely sensible question language. Designed for question writers who've a few wisdom of XML fundamentals, yet no longer unavoidably complicated wisdom of XML-related applied sciences, this booklet is perfect as either an educational and a reference.
This quantity is aiming at quite a lot of readers andresearchers within the region of huge info through offering the hot advances within the fieldsof mammoth information research, in addition to the strategies and instruments used to research it. The publication contains 10 precise chaptersproviding a concise creation to important facts research and up to date strategies and Environments forBig info research.
- Data Mining Cookbook: Modeling Data for Marketing, Risk, and Customer Relationship Management (Datawarehousing)
- Urban and Regional Data Management: UDMS Annual 2007: Urban Data Management Society Symposium 2007, Stuttgart, Germany, 10-12 October 2007
- Advances in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Astronomy (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- Leaders and Innovators: How Data-Driven Organizations Are Winning with Analytics (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- Digital Economy. Emerging Technologies and Business Innovation: Second International Conference, ICDEc 2017, Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia, May 4–6, 2017, Proceedings ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
Extra info for Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies